Skip to main content

A Passion for Passion

Wondering why I don't settle?
I'm looking for someone who can be described as my passion.


"Leave everything and let's run away."

I've always dreamt of having someone inviting me to a great adventure with no destination --just two people, both feet running, hand in hand, going places, creating the best memories while escaping life.

But the thing is, I'm overflowing with passion. I can't simply say "Yes" to such intriguing offer for I want to create my own memoirs. I want to write my stories and poems until they came alive, I want to fiddle away my music until they are being heard and I want to wander off to my favourite places until they made me discover my own true self.

So, If you ask me before I could achieve all of that --I have to say "No", even though the thought of saying yes haunts me, every time. Until then, I have yet to find courage to leave everything behind and just go.

I daresay, I won't let anyone come in between me and my passion -don't make me leave my passion. I will leave when I'm ready, when it's the right time and saying "Yes" to the right person who could offer me the greatest adventure I have yet to explore only because he is too, my passion.

I want to live my life, passionately and that's how I want my memoirs to be written off.

Comments