Skip to main content

Baelfire

Bae for Baelfire, Once Upon a Time's Rumplestiltskin's son, not literally the before-anyone-else, Bae.
A poem about a father's love in search of his beloved son.


Bae Bae Bae!
I scream for your name every night,
While the stars shining,
And the moon’s glowing,
I protected you with a dark soul,
But in the end I’ve lost you,
Right when you dive into the hole.

The curse that I lifted,
Is the only way for me to be shifted,
From storybook to Story Brooke,
In seeking you for forgiveness,
On that one promise I broke.

Devil was playing in the mind,
And dark magic took control,
Upon your papa’s innocent soul,
Forgive me, Bae!
For the search of your lost,
It seemed a high price to pay.

Now, I’m here right where you are,
I can feel your presence right from afar,
With nil of magic,
To have a happy ending we seek,
For you I shall know of tire,
My beloved son, my dearest Baelfire.

Comments