Skip to main content

Bedtime Stories

My favourite lullaby would always be that voice.
Of the last person I speak to while I'm awake before smiling to sleep.


He was a storyteller and I was his listener. His stories were gold and his voice would take you to a dream of his tales. Thus, I turn to him, every single night to hear the stories as he lulls me to sleep. With that, I never had a trouble of sleeping so as to be swayed in a sweet dream. Until one day, he decided to tell the stories, differently in such tone that would make you fall into a nightmare if you ever been put to sleep. Sadly, I couldn't fall asleep, safe and soundly ever since.

"Tell me again, how much you love me."
"I keep telling you, every night. Aren't you bored?"
"No. Not as long as you're the last person I talk to before going to bed."

Comments