Skip to main content

Mystery Man

Everything about him is just mind-twisting.
I ain't a detective but my attraction towards him is a mystery case.


It was always the same question.
"Why him?"

I could choose the nice guy I met at weddings or coffee shops who is a gentleman at first sight with good intentions of wanting to get to know me. But why did I choose him, instead? --the guy who made my heart flutter with his dangerous yet enticing words, devious side smiles and suave aura. He seduced my mind and the whole lot of me. He was toxic --bad. But he challenged me, he triggered my curiosity and I keep coming back for more. And my my how he can make me laugh, goofy yet sexy, at the same time. He was truly one of a kind, the mysterious kind --a case that I would be delightful to crack.

Comments