Skip to main content

Sinister Souls

This was once made for those who created an ugly rumor about my ex.
I was so protective over him that I had to let my anger out in a poem. 


Dear souls of the dark and sinister,
Thank you and how very nice of you?
On putting people's life in aching bitter,
Send yourself in hell, I'd say please do.

Just listen and shut your trap!
Of those words spoken so grim,
Open your ears to stop the crap,
Oh, I guess you couldn't so it seemed.

Perfection doesn't really exist,
Among us, the souls of earth,
But are you one that made you a beast?
To judge people like it's a worth?

Such in disgraced words you've made,
Upon an innocent soul that blinded his tale,
One was forsaken and betrayed,
Now he's in cell, you owe him a bail.

You're a pitiful sinister, I can tell,
With that sinful mouth a monster!
And by the way you acted oh-so-well,
Is an award of sin, the one you're after?

Even the innocent is guilty in charged,
But it's not your right to point out loudly,
You came in without knocking but barged,
Saying your sinister words so blunt and proudly.

Knowing the value and part of forgiving you,
For merely a soul that seeks for heaven,
Of not desiring to paint an ugly picture of you,
Unlike you, sinister souls --playing evil without a reason.

Comments