Skip to main content

Silly Novel

I used to have a diary where I would write everything about him.
Funny to have recalled old memories of innocent love.



I still remember, for days after you left, I turned to my diary to remind me of you and it's like reading an aching novel that has quite a sad ending to tell. Eyes soaked in tears, wishing that everything written in the diary will reel in my life back again with you as my hero. 

But it all has changed now. 

Turning to my diary is like turning to something nostalgic with humorous tale badly written --of how one could be silly enough to be in love with someone so ridiculous. I laugh to it as my mind reminiscing the memories I once had, like reading a sappy yet trashy novel that got you to say, "What the hell was she thinking?" 

But I guess that's what you called as love. It made you do silly things like writing a silly novel that could have gotten a better ending.

Comments